If you don't know where you're going, look where you're coming from.
To change = to move
Very often you try to solve a problem or you want to reach an extra goal in your life. But the most difficult part is to get started. At that moment you could use a little boost.
The combination of walking in a natural environment and at the same time dealing with your subject, has the advantage that words and ideas often emerge in a natural way. Get a better insight on your qualities, your possibilities and your strengths, in order to be able to define your new course. In the direction you choose and in your own tempo. A course that gives you fresh energy to move further.
My approach is to work with the whole person: bringing together the best of coaching psychology with health and wellbeing, plus the art of mindfulness, to deliver long term sustainable results.
I LOOK FORWARD TO ACCOMPANY YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY !
All people are different and every coaching question asks for a specific approach. For these reasons I propose 3 possible coaching paths. Whatever track you choose, the course will be tailor made.
Coaching Path 1: Personal Coaching
You can choose this individual path:
- when you are struggling with questions, small or big
- when you are facing an important decision to take
- when you are feeling incertain about something
- when you are afraid or when you are experiencing fear of failure
- when you are feeling down
Coaching Path 2: Relational Coaching
Take this path when …
- your relationship risks to fail
- you want to get a better insight in the relational patterns between yourself and your partner
- you want to give a boost to your relationship
- you want to strengthen your relationship
Coaching Path 3: Career Coaching
It is also possible to start walking the path that leads to answers about your job and your career. We can walk and talk about topics like :
- I do not feel good any more in my actual job
- In what position/work environment could I benefit most of my talents
- I am looking for something else, but I do not have a clue
- You think time has come to rearrange your career and to change course
- My job becomes redundant. What am I to do now. How to apply for a job ?
- What are my talents and strongest competencies ?
A coaching walk programme is the ideal solution for getting things clear in your head, whatever the topic.